He seemed a little unsure on his Reddit AMA earlier in the day, however on tonight’s The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Josh Brolin said he’ll definitely do the long-gestating “Goonies 2″ if it comes to fruition.
“You do a movie like that, you don’t know how it’s going to turn out, and then it turns out into a cult film. And then you’re sick of hearing it after twenty years, because you haven’t done a film that’s any good that actually matches the Goonies.”
Of Richard Donner’s recent comments that a sequel was in the works, and that the original cast were invited back, Brolin responded “I would do it in a second. Of course, I would do it.”
Brolin, out promoting “Sin City : A Dame to Kill For”, never put much stock into previous rumours regarding a “Goonies” sequel but after Donner appeared on TMZ and confirmed it was a real thing he’s convinced something is cooking.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014