BBC One is adapting D.H. Lawrence’s 1928 Italian romance novel “Lady Chatterley’s Lover” and the network has enlisted the help of some practised TV actors to help out.
Holliday Grainger, who starred in A&E’s miniseries “Bonnie & Clyde”, will play the titular role with Richard Madden (“Game of Thrones”) set to portray gamekeeper Oliver Mellors. Lady Chatterley’s war-wounded husband Sir Clifford Chatterley will be played by James Norton (“Happy Valley”).
Jed Mercurio will write and direct the 90-minute drama with Hartswood Films producing in association with Serena Cullen Productions.
Production will get underway in October with the show set to air next year.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.