Justin Lin to reopen The Shaolin Temple!
Andrew Dominik and Justin Lin are teaming up on a remake of fight classic “The Shaolin Temple”.
Aussie Dominik (“Chopper”) will pen the script for the flick, with “Fast & Furious” helmer Lin getting behind the camera. Adding a cool third element to the mix, it’s also going to be in 3D.
Lin will first shoot the “Bourne Legacy” sequel before calling ‘action!’ on the Chinese co-prod.
View All Posts
- Blofeld returning to Bond franchise? - November 25, 2014
- Another Star Wars prequel in the works? - November 25, 2014
- Here’s where you can see the Star Wars trailer.. - November 25, 2014
- Next weekend : Star Wars trailer! - November 24, 2014
- Trailer : Red Knot - November 22, 2014
- Star Wars trailer talk update! - November 21, 2014
- Highlander aims for Top Gun - November 21, 2014
- Mike Nichols and Movie Music - November 21, 2014
- Trailer : Loitering with Intent - November 20, 2014
- Trailer : Pitch Perfect 2 - November 20, 2014
Empire Strikes Back
St. Elmo's Fire
Planes, Trains & Automobiles
The Breakfast Club