You may have heard this rumour already, but good sources are now claiming an Emperor Palpatine appearance in the new “Star Wars” trilogy is definitely happening.
Latino Review say they’ve solid word that the big bad of the “Star Wars” prequel trilogy is returning – to wreck havoc on those poor rebels, again – for “Episode VII” and “Episode VIII”.
According to the site’s sources, the Emperor might have survived that fall at the end of “Return of the Jedi” – but he won’t be the same craggy-old pup. Further, he won’t be played by usual go-to guy Palp, Ian McDiarmid. The change in casting suggests that Palpatine won’t look at all like the geriatrics’s bum he did in the previous films. He will look much different – in some way. Maybe he’ll have horns? Maybe he’ll dress exclusively in pink? Or maybe he wears Princess Leia buns?
Maybe he’s the guy with the mechanical hand from the photo?
I don’t like the idea of the guy returning, it makes the big Ewok disco thing at the end of “Return of the Jedi” sorta meaningless now. Yes, they saved Darth Vader… but the Puppet Master is still alive!?
- Scott, Collette set for Dougherty’s Krampus - March 4, 2015
- New directing assignments for Bryan Singer, Joseph Kosinski - March 4, 2015
- David Denman shoots for 13 Hours - March 4, 2015
- Usher for Independence Day 2, Sullivan for new Europacorp actioner - March 4, 2015
- Warner lands a Green Lantern! - March 4, 2015
- Wonder Years‘ Fred Savage returning to TV - March 4, 2015
- First look : Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Snowden - March 4, 2015
- 007 film shut down - March 4, 2015
- Eddie Izzard leads cast of Kohan’s Devil You Know - March 4, 2015
- Leads in Uncle Buck, Rush Hour announced - March 4, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.