Randi Mayem Singer (“Mrs Doubtfire”) has been tapped to write the fourth “Alvin and the Chipmunks” movie. The first new “Chipmunks” movie since 2011, the new film hits theaters December 16, 2016.
Damon Lindelof is penning a “Lost”-themed episode of “Phineas and Ferb“.
Steve Martin will play a counselor in the new Disney family comedy “Magic Camp”. The film – still without a director – was written by Jeff Judah and Gabe Sachs and recently rewritten by writer/director Stu Zicherman.
Robert Lorenz (“The Trouble with the Curve”) will direct “Past Due” for Warner Bros. The film is described as a female version of Cronenberg’s “A History of Violence”.
The first still from Keanu Reeves’ hitman flick “John Wick” has been released.
Matthew McConaughey is wanted for Stephen Gaghan’s mining scandal dram “Gold”.
NBC has decided not to push forward on the ‘Oz’ inspired “Emerald City” series.
The trailer for Quentin Taratino’s “Hateful Eight” has leaked.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.