David Blaine is set to delight and amaze audiences once again with his latest offering – ”David Blaine: Real or Magic/What is Magic”. This DVD set includes two feature programs that are sure to impress even the biggest magic cynic. Own the captivating display of illusion and mystique on DVD from August 28,2014.
For more than a decade David Blaine has held the attention of the world with his high-profile endurance stunts. Performing for big name celebrities and notable people such as – Bill Clinton, Katy Perry, George W. Bush, Bill Gates and Muhammad Ali, Blaine has built a following and reputation second to none through his unique brand of trickery and intrigue.
”David Blaine: Real or Magic” is a 1 hour program specifically focused on David Blaine’s signature brand of street magic, mystifying the most influential and recognisable celebrities in the world. Viewers will be enthralled as Blaine travels the Globe astonishing crowds of people from all walks of life with his never-before seen, inconceivable brand of magic.
The complementary feature program, David Blaine: What is Magic, highlights Blaine’s unique, engrossing skills as a close-up magician and sleight-of-hand artist. Using everyday items and a variety of props, Blaine amazes audiences with brand new tricks and illusions.
Mystery, illusion, intrigue, suggestion and trickery will keep viewers on the edge of their seats throughout the two programs. Take home the magic on DVD from August 28, 2014.
How to Win : Email Us Your Name and Address, and tell us what is the url of Moviehole’s Instagram page?
This competition closes at 6pm on August 28
Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to Australian readers only.
• Prizes as per details; no swapping, upgrading or cash alternative.
• Moviehole does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet, stock or email problems.
• Moviehole has the right to cancel the promo at any stage if they’re due to circumstances out of our control.
• Winners will be notified by mail.
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.