Bella Thorne and Jennifer Jason Leigh star in “Amityville : The Awakening”, the first trailer of which has just hit Yahoo!.
There is no father to speak of this go-around, with Leigh and her three kids settling into the Suffolk County abode before all of the unsettling paranormal activities begin. Another twist we haven’t yet seen in the series: One of the children (Cameron Monaghan, currently starring in The Giver) is bed-stricken with severe injuries – and the ghost maggots definitely are not helping. It’s his sister (Bella Thorne) who will start unraveling the horrifying mystery of 112 Ocean Avenue. “This house is really bad,” she cries at one point. Amen, sister.
“Amityville : The Awakening” hits January 2, 2015.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014