Sylvester Stallone’s mother Jackie says her actor-filmmaker son is working on his biopic.
Speaking to The Sun (via Contact Music), Sly’s ma says the “Expendables” star is currently writing the story of his life, and plans to put it on film after he shoots the next “Rambo”.
“Sylvester is doing the story of his life, his own biog(raphy). He’s got Rambo V to film and he’ll be going to Budapest to begin the Expendables 4 – so he’s filming his biopic in between.”
Stallone is currently promoting “The Expendables 3″ in Asia.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014