Mary Elizabeth Winstead may join John Goodman in Paramount and Bad Robot’s “The Cellar”.
Winstead is in negotiations to star in the pic which will be directed by Dan Trachtenberg and produced by J.J. Abrams.
Josh Campbell and Matthew Stuecken wrote the original screenplay with Dan Casey penning the most recent version.
The story centres on a young woman who wakes up in an underground cellar after a severe car accident and fears she has been abducted. Her captor is a doomsday prepper and claims to have saved her life, explaining that there has been a terrible chemical attack that has left the outside world uninhabitable. Not knowing what to believe, the woman decides she must escape.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.