Lifetime has greenlit “Damien”, the “Omen”-sequel series that will fix on the devilish tyke as an adult.
In the show, Damien Thorn, now all grown up, is “seemingly unaware of the satanic forces around him. Haunted by his past, Damien must now come to terms with his true destiny – that he is the Antichrist, the most feared man throughout the ages.”
The 6-episode first season will debut early 2015. Glen Mazzara, of “The Walking Dead”, is the showrunner.
Meantime, a series based on the Martin Scorsese film “Shutter Island” is in the works, says Deadline.
Martin Scorsese will executive produce the series which is set up at HBO and Paramount Television under the working title “Ashecliffe”.
Scorsese plans to direct the pilot.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014