He’s in next year’s “Avengers : Age of Ultron”, but sounds like Jeremy Renner might also be making a reprise as Hawkeye in the next “Captain America” film.
Speaking to Collider, Renner confirmed “There are rumblings of Captain America 3. I don’t know what’s going to happen there. I’ve got to find the time, man (laughs). I’m trying to stay home and I can’t.”
The directors of the film, Joe and Anthony Russo were asked by Superhero Hype for comment but could only say:
“Unfortunately we can’t (comment),” Anthony said, “It’s too specific to what the movie may be.”
Joe did chime in and teased, “There are certainly characters that Cap is close to or has a strong relationship with that would make sense appearing in his films. I think that’s all we can say about it.”
Meanwhile, another “Doctor Strange” rumour hit earlier today.
According to ThisIsInfamous, “Boardwalk Empire”‘s Jack Huston is in good with a “good chance” to play the Sorcerer Supreme in the upcoming Marvel movie.
Considering Marvel were eyeing Huston for “Guardians of the Galaxy” at one stage (for the Star-Lord part), there might be something to this.
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014