He’s in next year’s “Avengers : Age of Ultron”, but sounds like Jeremy Renner might also be making a reprise as Hawkeye in the next “Captain America” film.
Speaking to Collider, Renner confirmed “There are rumblings of Captain America 3. I don’t know what’s going to happen there. I’ve got to find the time, man (laughs). I’m trying to stay home and I can’t.”
The directors of the film, Joe and Anthony Russo were asked by Superhero Hype for comment but could only say:
“Unfortunately we can’t (comment),” Anthony said, “It’s too specific to what the movie may be.”
Joe did chime in and teased, “There are certainly characters that Cap is close to or has a strong relationship with that would make sense appearing in his films. I think that’s all we can say about it.”
Meanwhile, another “Doctor Strange” rumour hit earlier today.
According to ThisIsInfamous, “Boardwalk Empire”‘s Jack Huston is in good with a “good chance” to play the Sorcerer Supreme in the upcoming Marvel movie.
Considering Marvel were eyeing Huston for “Guardians of the Galaxy” at one stage (for the Star-Lord part), there might be something to this.
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015
- Wong Kar Wai producing Zhang’s directorial debt - January 15, 2015