Once the star of British fav “Skins”, now the star of MTV’s “Finding Carter”, Kathryn Prescott has booked her next television appearance.
TVLine reports that Prescott has joined the cast of upcoming CBS miniseries “The Dovekeepers”.
Based on true events, the show is set in ancient Israel when the Romans forced 900 Jewish people out of their homes and into a fortress in the mountains of Masada.
The show is also based on Alice Hoffman’s 2011 historical novel which centres on four women who were sent to Masada, all of whom come via different paths but strive to reach the same goal; to survive.
Prescott will play a teenaged tomboy named Aziza who is gifted with expert archery skills. In an attempt to join the male warriors, Aziza disguises herself in her brother’s armour, even managing to fool her lover Amram (Diego Boneta) – anyone else thinking “She’s The Man” set a few thousand years ago..?!
Cote de Pablo (“NCIS”) and “The Blacklist’s” Rachel Brosnahan are also attached to star with Roma Downey and Mark Burnett exe producing.
“The Dovekeepers” is scheduled to air in 2015 on CBS.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.