Mike Epps has snagged the highly-coveted role of Richard Pryor in the upcoming Lee Daniels’-directed biopic.
In addition, Daniels’ “Butler” star Oprah Winfrey has been cast as Pryor’s grandmother.
Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway are still in the mix to play Pryor’s wife, Jennifer Love Pryor.
Interestingly enough, Epps also plays Pryor in the upcoming Nina Simone bio.
— lee daniels (@leedanielsent) August 24, 2014
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015