Mike Epps has snagged the highly-coveted role of Richard Pryor in the upcoming Lee Daniels’-directed biopic.
In addition, Daniels’ “Butler” star Oprah Winfrey has been cast as Pryor’s grandmother.
Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway are still in the mix to play Pryor’s wife, Jennifer Love Pryor.
Interestingly enough, Epps also plays Pryor in the upcoming Nina Simone bio.
— lee daniels (@leedanielsent) August 24, 2014
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014