Mike Epps has snagged the highly-coveted role of Richard Pryor in the upcoming Lee Daniels’-directed biopic.
In addition, Daniels’ “Butler” star Oprah Winfrey has been cast as Pryor’s grandmother.
Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway are still in the mix to play Pryor’s wife, Jennifer Love Pryor.
Interestingly enough, Epps also plays Pryor in the upcoming Nina Simone bio.
— lee daniels (@leedanielsent) August 24, 2014
- Fast & Furious 7 - March 31, 2015
- The Punisher returns for Black Sails - March 25, 2015
- My Name is Earl alum joins Mom - March 14, 2015
- Insurgent track listing - March 3, 2015
- Hawke saddles up for The Magnificent Seven - March 3, 2015
- New Frankenstein series finds it’s monster - March 3, 2015
- From Dusk Till Dawn return date; directors announced - March 3, 2015
- Weather report for Florida : Sharknado! - February 20, 2015
- AMC release Mad Men conclusion teaser - February 20, 2015
- Selma - February 8, 2015