Should Charlie Hunnam want the part, the “Sons of Anarchy” star could play royalty in Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow’s upcoming medieval pic.
Deadline reports that Hunnam is director Guy Ritchie’s first choice for the role of King Arthur in the film which has Idris Elba attached to star and Elizabeth Olsen as a likely female lead.
Henry Cavill and Jai Courtney also reportedly read for the part of King Arthur.
Elba will play a Merlin-like character who trains and mentors Arthur. At this stage that’s about all we know of the plot with the deets being kept under wraps.
Joby Harold penned the script. He will also produce with Akiva Goldsman and Tory Tunnell.
The film has been slated to open on Jully 22, 2016.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.