Should Charlie Hunnam want the part, the “Sons of Anarchy” star could play royalty in Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow’s upcoming medieval pic.
Deadline reports that Hunnam is director Guy Ritchie’s first choice for the role of King Arthur in the film which has Idris Elba attached to star and Elizabeth Olsen as a likely female lead.
Henry Cavill and Jai Courtney also reportedly read for the part of King Arthur.
Elba will play a Merlin-like character who trains and mentors Arthur. At this stage that’s about all we know of the plot with the deets being kept under wraps.
Joby Harold penned the script. He will also produce with Akiva Goldsman and Tory Tunnell.
The film has been slated to open on Jully 22, 2016.
- Poltergeist clown is back in new poster - March 31, 2015
- Sir Ben Kingsley and Ryan Reynolds in Self/less Poster - March 31, 2015
- Hugh Jackman is Apostle Paul - March 31, 2015
- Arrow’s Stephen Amell joins TMNT2 - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: Spy - March 31, 2015
- Trailer: The D Train - March 31, 2015
- Fear The Walking Dead Sneak Peak - March 30, 2015
- Preview look at Ryan Gosling’s Lost River - March 30, 2015
- TV Spot: Marvel’s Daredevil - March 30, 2015
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.