Should Charlie Hunnam want the part, the “Sons of Anarchy” star could play royalty in Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow’s upcoming medieval pic.
Deadline reports that Hunnam is director Guy Ritchie’s first choice for the role of King Arthur in the film which has Idris Elba attached to star and Elizabeth Olsen as a likely female lead.
Henry Cavill and Jai Courtney also reportedly read for the part of King Arthur.
Elba will play a Merlin-like character who trains and mentors Arthur. At this stage that’s about all we know of the plot with the deets being kept under wraps.
Joby Harold penned the script. He will also produce with Akiva Goldsman and Tory Tunnell.
The film has been slated to open on Jully 22, 2016.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.