Should Charlie Hunnam want the part, the “Sons of Anarchy” star could play royalty in Warner Bros. and Village Roadshow’s upcoming medieval pic.
Deadline reports that Hunnam is director Guy Ritchie’s first choice for the role of King Arthur in the film which has Idris Elba attached to star and Elizabeth Olsen as a likely female lead.
Henry Cavill and Jai Courtney also reportedly read for the part of King Arthur.
Elba will play a Merlin-like character who trains and mentors Arthur. At this stage that’s about all we know of the plot with the deets being kept under wraps.
Joby Harold penned the script. He will also produce with Akiva Goldsman and Tory Tunnell.
The film has been slated to open on Jully 22, 2016.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.