It was announced today that Content Film, the worldwide sales arm of Content Media Corporation Ltd., has acquired international sales rights to the high concept sci-fi thriller “400 Days”, starring Caity Lotz (“Arrow”), Brandon Routh (“Superman Returns”), Dane Cook (“Good Luck Chuck”) and Ben Feldman (“Mad Men”).
The film is written and directed by Matt Osterman (“Ghost from the Machine”) and produced by Gabriel Cowan (“Cheap Thrills”) and John Suits (“Bad Milo!”).
Buyers will get their first glimpse of “400 Days” in Toronto where exclusive, first time footage will be shown.
It was revealed earlier this week that the film will be distributed in North America and co-produced by XLrator Media.. The film is currently in post-production.
Content Film President Jamie Carmichael said, “Matt, Gabriel and John have done an outstanding job on 400 DAYS – it’s just the kind of high concept, sci-fi horror that can really break out.”
“Matt has penned a mind-bending screenplay that reminds us why we make movies to begin with.” says NAA’s Gabriel Cowan. “Its complete sense of awe, mystery, and character grabbed us right away. And the crazy reality is that NASA and the European Space Agency are conducting these types of psychological experiments in preparation for the manned mission to Mars right now.”
- Mann, Baker pick Olive - January 27, 2015
- Constantine coming to the big screen - January 25, 2015
- Will & Grace, Office vets join new Rob Lowe sitcom - January 22, 2015
- The Interview streaming on Crackle, too! - January 22, 2015
- Deadwood fave saddles up for Ray Donovan stint - January 22, 2015
- The Gambler - January 21, 2015
- Julianne Hough to play Sandy in Grease - January 19, 2015
- Xena, Warrior Princess moving to Salem - January 15, 2015
- New Gunman poster! - January 15, 2015
- Trailer : The Wrecking Crew - January 15, 2015