It was announced today that Content Film, the worldwide sales arm of Content Media Corporation Ltd., has acquired international sales rights to the high concept sci-fi thriller “400 Days”, starring Caity Lotz (“Arrow”), Brandon Routh (“Superman Returns”), Dane Cook (“Good Luck Chuck”) and Ben Feldman (“Mad Men”).
The film is written and directed by Matt Osterman (“Ghost from the Machine”) and produced by Gabriel Cowan (“Cheap Thrills”) and John Suits (“Bad Milo!”).
Buyers will get their first glimpse of “400 Days” in Toronto where exclusive, first time footage will be shown.
It was revealed earlier this week that the film will be distributed in North America and co-produced by XLrator Media.. The film is currently in post-production.
Content Film President Jamie Carmichael said, “Matt, Gabriel and John have done an outstanding job on 400 DAYS – it’s just the kind of high concept, sci-fi horror that can really break out.”
“Matt has penned a mind-bending screenplay that reminds us why we make movies to begin with.” says NAA’s Gabriel Cowan. “Its complete sense of awe, mystery, and character grabbed us right away. And the crazy reality is that NASA and the European Space Agency are conducting these types of psychological experiments in preparation for the manned mission to Mars right now.”
- Merry Christmas Taken fans! - December 17, 2014
- Does Warner have an Aquaman director? - December 15, 2014
- Miami Vice back on the job! - December 15, 2014
- Ryan Gosling for Ghostbusters? - December 15, 2014
- More of Sony’s Spidey plans leak - December 15, 2014
- Old Skywalker talks Star Wars - December 15, 2014
- Kong prequel in 2017, Great Wall movie in 2016 - December 13, 2014
- American Pie duo remaking Japanese horror film - December 13, 2014
- Jennifer Lawrence as a Ghostbuster!? - December 12, 2014
- Sasha Mitchell reprising Kickboxer role - December 12, 2014