It would seem Harrison Ford has restored a full bill of health with “Star Wars: Episode VII” going back into production this week.
Filming was held up for a couple of weeks after Ford reportedly broke his leg on the set of the film in June. The star had surgery on the injury prompting a two-week break from shooting.
Production is taking place at Pinewood Studios in the UK with J.J. Abrams directing.
Despite the hold up, films release remains scheduled for December 18, 2015.
The news comes via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.