It would seem Harrison Ford has restored a full bill of health with “Star Wars: Episode VII” going back into production this week.
Filming was held up for a couple of weeks after Ford reportedly broke his leg on the set of the film in June. The star had surgery on the injury prompting a two-week break from shooting.
Production is taking place at Pinewood Studios in the UK with J.J. Abrams directing.
Despite the hold up, films release remains scheduled for December 18, 2015.
The news comes via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Ryan Reynolds is bloodied-up halfway through Deadpool shoot - April 26, 2015
- First look at James McAvoy & Daniel Radcliffe in Victor Frankenstein - April 25, 2015
- Abigail Breslin is a zombie in new Maggie clip - April 25, 2015
- Trailer: Barely Lethal - April 25, 2015
- Game of Thrones star joins prison thriller - April 25, 2015
- Evan Peters checking into American Horror Story: Hotel - April 25, 2015
- Wolverine gets Blade Runner 2 scribe - April 25, 2015
- The Big Short casts Max Greenfield - April 24, 2015
- McDreamy is leaving Grey’s Anatomy - April 24, 2015
- The Free State of Jones stills star a definant McConaughey - April 24, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.