It would seem Harrison Ford has restored a full bill of health with “Star Wars: Episode VII” going back into production this week.
Filming was held up for a couple of weeks after Ford reportedly broke his leg on the set of the film in June. The star had surgery on the injury prompting a two-week break from shooting.
Production is taking place at Pinewood Studios in the UK with J.J. Abrams directing.
Despite the hold up, films release remains scheduled for December 18, 2015.
The news comes via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
- Deadpool gets sassy in first image - March 28, 2015
- Final poster for The Age of Adaline - March 27, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.