It would seem Harrison Ford has restored a full bill of health with “Star Wars: Episode VII” going back into production this week.
Filming was held up for a couple of weeks after Ford reportedly broke his leg on the set of the film in June. The star had surgery on the injury prompting a two-week break from shooting.
Production is taking place at Pinewood Studios in the UK with J.J. Abrams directing.
Despite the hold up, films release remains scheduled for December 18, 2015.
The news comes via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Trailer: Ex Machina - March 4, 2015
- Steve Martin joins Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk - March 4, 2015
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.