It would seem Harrison Ford has restored a full bill of health with “Star Wars: Episode VII” going back into production this week.
Filming was held up for a couple of weeks after Ford reportedly broke his leg on the set of the film in June. The star had surgery on the injury prompting a two-week break from shooting.
Production is taking place at Pinewood Studios in the UK with J.J. Abrams directing.
Despite the hold up, films release remains scheduled for December 18, 2015.
The news comes via The Hollywood Reporter.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.