Beth Riesgraf will star in indie horror pic “Shut In”, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Adam Schindler is helming the psychological horror thriller which began filming this week in Louisiana.
Rory Culkin, Martin Starr and Jack Kesy are also attached to star.
The film will follow a woman (Riesgraf) who suffers from the anxiety disorder known as agoraphobia. Her condition is so severe that when a trio of criminals break into her house, she cannot bring herself to flee.
Unbeknownst to the intruders, her agoraphobia effects not her only psychosis.
TJ Cimfel and David White penned the script back in 2010. In 2011 it scored top honours at Shriekfest and in 2012 made it onto the Blood List of Hollywood’s top unproduced horror screenplays.
Steven Schneider, Jeff Rice, Lati Grobman and Erik Olsen are producing with Christa Campbell, Matthew Lamothe, Tommy Vlahopoulos, Brian Netto and Vicarious Entertainment exec producing.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.