Beth Riesgraf will star in indie horror pic “Shut In”, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Adam Schindler is helming the psychological horror thriller which began filming this week in Louisiana.
Rory Culkin, Martin Starr and Jack Kesy are also attached to star.
The film will follow a woman (Riesgraf) who suffers from the anxiety disorder known as agoraphobia. Her condition is so severe that when a trio of criminals break into her house, she cannot bring herself to flee.
Unbeknownst to the intruders, her agoraphobia effects not her only psychosis.
TJ Cimfel and David White penned the script back in 2010. In 2011 it scored top honours at Shriekfest and in 2012 made it onto the Blood List of Hollywood’s top unproduced horror screenplays.
Steven Schneider, Jeff Rice, Lati Grobman and Erik Olsen are producing with Christa Campbell, Matthew Lamothe, Tommy Vlahopoulos, Brian Netto and Vicarious Entertainment exec producing.
- Sacha Baron Cohen is Freddie Mercury - March 29, 2015
- Is Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine for the ‘last time’? - March 29, 2015
- Masi Oka returning for Heroes Reborn - March 28, 2015
- Walking Dead companion series gets a title - March 28, 2015
- New Terminator Genisys TV spot debuts new footage - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Mad Max: Fury Road - March 28, 2015
- Avengers featurette introduces Scarlet Witch & Quicksilver - March 28, 2015
- Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio joins TMNT2 - March 28, 2015
- Fox nabs The Leviathan - March 28, 2015
- Teaser Trailer: Spectre - March 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.