Beth Riesgraf will star in indie horror pic “Shut In”, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Adam Schindler is helming the psychological horror thriller which began filming this week in Louisiana.
Rory Culkin, Martin Starr and Jack Kesy are also attached to star.
The film will follow a woman (Riesgraf) who suffers from the anxiety disorder known as agoraphobia. Her condition is so severe that when a trio of criminals break into her house, she cannot bring herself to flee.
Unbeknownst to the intruders, her agoraphobia effects not her only psychosis.
TJ Cimfel and David White penned the script back in 2010. In 2011 it scored top honours at Shriekfest and in 2012 made it onto the Blood List of Hollywood’s top unproduced horror screenplays.
Steven Schneider, Jeff Rice, Lati Grobman and Erik Olsen are producing with Christa Campbell, Matthew Lamothe, Tommy Vlahopoulos, Brian Netto and Vicarious Entertainment exec producing.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.