Beth Riesgraf will star in indie horror pic “Shut In”, reports The Hollywood Reporter.
Adam Schindler is helming the psychological horror thriller which began filming this week in Louisiana.
Rory Culkin, Martin Starr and Jack Kesy are also attached to star.
The film will follow a woman (Riesgraf) who suffers from the anxiety disorder known as agoraphobia. Her condition is so severe that when a trio of criminals break into her house, she cannot bring herself to flee.
Unbeknownst to the intruders, her agoraphobia effects not her only psychosis.
TJ Cimfel and David White penned the script back in 2010. In 2011 it scored top honours at Shriekfest and in 2012 made it onto the Blood List of Hollywood’s top unproduced horror screenplays.
Steven Schneider, Jeff Rice, Lati Grobman and Erik Olsen are producing with Christa Campbell, Matthew Lamothe, Tommy Vlahopoulos, Brian Netto and Vicarious Entertainment exec producing.
- JoAnna Garcia Swisher nabs female lead in CBS pilot - February 28, 2015
- Elisabeth Rohm joins Jennifer Lawrence starer - February 28, 2015
- Bruce Lee’s daughter plans biopic about her father - February 28, 2015
- Robert Townsend will helm the latest Brewster’s Millions adaptation - February 28, 2015
- Why James Franco? - February 28, 2015
- Kristen Stewart is a lawyer in indie drama - February 28, 2015
- Adventure Time coming to the big screen - February 28, 2015
- First pic of Eddie Redmayne as a woman - February 28, 2015
- iZombie poster is as gory as its predecessors - February 28, 2015
- Two Bates Motel videos tease season 3 - February 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.