“Frasier” star David Hyde Pierce has landed his first TV role since the hit sit-com ended in 2004.
Pierce is set to join the sixth season of CBS’ “The Good Wife”.
The recurring role will see the actor play a highly respected cable news legal commentator. He decides to run for office in order to change the current corruption and murder rate in Chicago.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled and flattered that David’s making ‘The Good Wife’ his first TV role since ‘Frasier,’” executive producers-showrunners Robert and Michelle King said. “We’re tremendous fans of his dramatic skills as well as his comedy.”
Ridley Scott, Robert King, Michelle King, Brooke Kennedy, David W. Zucker, Ted Humphrey, Keith Eisner, Leonard Dick and Craig Turk are executive producers on the show which Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions produce in association with CBS Television Studios.
“The Good Wife” will return to TV on September 21 on CBS.
- Scandal’s Jenna Bans sells new show to ABC - January 29, 2015
- Supergirl’s love interest is cast! - January 29, 2015
- Geoffrey Rush will play Oliver! composer - January 29, 2015
- Cruz and Kruger for This Man, This Woman - January 29, 2015
- Matthew McConaughey is Born to Run - January 28, 2015
- The 2016 Golden Globe Awards are a-go! - January 28, 2015
- Elton John’s new show picked up by HBO - January 28, 2015
- Paramount shuffles three upcoming horror pics - January 28, 2015
- Will Smith’s Concussion to bow Christmas Day - January 28, 2015
- Ghostbusters cast and release date revealed! - January 28, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.