“Frasier” star David Hyde Pierce has landed his first TV role since the hit sit-com ended in 2004.
Pierce is set to join the sixth season of CBS’ “The Good Wife”.
The recurring role will see the actor play a highly respected cable news legal commentator. He decides to run for office in order to change the current corruption and murder rate in Chicago.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled and flattered that David’s making ‘The Good Wife’ his first TV role since ‘Frasier,’” executive producers-showrunners Robert and Michelle King said. “We’re tremendous fans of his dramatic skills as well as his comedy.”
Ridley Scott, Robert King, Michelle King, Brooke Kennedy, David W. Zucker, Ted Humphrey, Keith Eisner, Leonard Dick and Craig Turk are executive producers on the show which Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions produce in association with CBS Television Studios.
“The Good Wife” will return to TV on September 21 on CBS.
- Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk slated for Veterans Day - April 18, 2015
- Penelope “Little Penny” Cruz joins Zoolander 2 - April 18, 2015
- The Limehouse Golum adds Alan Rickman, Olivia Cooke, Douglas Booth - April 18, 2015
- Three new Scream Queens Posters - April 18, 2015
- Trailer: Dope - April 18, 2015
- Gina Rodriguez nabs female lead in Purple Hearts - April 17, 2015
- Russell Brand joins Nicolas Cage’s Army of One - April 17, 2015
- Sarah Jessica Parker is getting a Divorce - April 17, 2015
- Herizen Guardiola to star in Baz Luhrmann’s Netflix drama The Get Down - April 17, 2015
- Steve Carell to star in doco adaptation Marwencol - April 17, 2015
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.