“Frasier” star David Hyde Pierce has landed his first TV role since the hit sit-com ended in 2004.
Pierce is set to join the sixth season of CBS’ “The Good Wife”.
The recurring role will see the actor play a highly respected cable news legal commentator. He decides to run for office in order to change the current corruption and murder rate in Chicago.
“We couldn’t be more thrilled and flattered that David’s making ‘The Good Wife’ his first TV role since ‘Frasier,’” executive producers-showrunners Robert and Michelle King said. “We’re tremendous fans of his dramatic skills as well as his comedy.”
Ridley Scott, Robert King, Michelle King, Brooke Kennedy, David W. Zucker, Ted Humphrey, Keith Eisner, Leonard Dick and Craig Turk are executive producers on the show which Scott Free Productions and King Size Productions produce in association with CBS Television Studios.
“The Good Wife” will return to TV on September 21 on CBS.
- Rogers boards Life at these Speeds - November 12, 2014
- David, Brewster join Community - November 10, 2014
- Disney skeds Zootopia, Moana - November 10, 2014
- Trailer for Girls‘ fourth season hits! - November 8, 2014
- More Lemony Snicket Coming! - November 6, 2014
- McConaughey moving to Free State - November 6, 2014
- Naomi Watts is Shut In - November 6, 2014
- Laura Dern’s football movie kicks off - November 5, 2014
- Fassbender may play Steve Jobs - November 5, 2014
- Potter conjures up Now You See Me 2 - November 4, 2014
Hawthorn Football Club
Smelly Cat by Phoebe Buffay And The Hairballs
The Hunger Games series
Against the Current
People who emphasize the BE in a statement
People keeping their bare feet to themselves.