When HBO abruptly axed – mainly for financial reasons – the acclaimed western drama “Deadwood” it left fans open-jawed, aggravated that David Milch’s superb series wouldn’t get a real ending.
One of the show’s cast members says Milch still holds out hope “Deadwood” might get it’s fourth season.. one day.
“He’s the true creative genius behind it, and he knew he needed four seasons, that’s it”, Kim Dickens, who played Joanie Stubbs on the series, tells TV Line. “He had a perfect wrapping it up place. You know, I’ve spoken to him about it, and I think he harbors a hope and he’s always open to the possibility.”
With the resurgence in digitally-streamed series – like “House of Cards” and “Arrested Development” – might technology have paved the way for that to happen?
“Deadwood” featured a rather bravura cast of notables, including Timothy Olyphant (who went on to star in “Justified”), Ian McShane, Brad Dourif, Molly Parker, John C.Hawkes, and Powers Boothe.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.