Warner Bros has moved a whole lot of their releases, many of them DC flicks that are moving six months or more down the calendar.
According to Deadline, “a number of these movies, which are VFX heavy, are being pushed due to the logjam many post-prod effects houses are facing as productions ramped up during Covid.”
“The Flash”, which moves from late 2022 to mid-2023, has 2,500 VFX shots, says the site.
- DC League of Super-Pets moves from May 20 to July 29.
- The Flash moves from November 4 to June 23, 2023.
- Aquaman moves from December 16 to March 17, 2023.
- Wonka moves from March 17, 2023, to December 15, 2023.
- Shazam! Fury of the Gods moves up from June 2, 2023, to December 16, 2022
- Meg 2: The Trench has been set for August 4, 2023.